So, what are some of the benefits of a Physiotherapy treatment?
- Better understanding of how you ought to move
- Learn and feel how to move more freely
- Empowerment to self treat and prevent further injuries
- Confidence to live your life with less fear of injury
- Freedom of movement with less pain and stiffness
- Ability to get more out of your body
- Your concerns are heard
- We listen to you and strive with you to achieve your goals
- You are cared for
- We care that you feel better. We consider every person who actively involves themselves in the treatment process at our clinic to be a part of our wider “family community”
- Confidentiality is respected. We always honour your privacy so that you feel safe to confide in us. In this way your trust is maintained and potential treatment benefits are optimised.
More than just a response to physical problems, physiotherapy treatments provided by The Physio Joint in Newcastle can also support a person to maintain their own safety and efficient physical functioning.