As the COVID-19 vaccinations continue to roll out across Australia, and with NSW hitting 70% double vaccinated, we believe it necessary to provide an update to you regarding future treatments.
For your safety and our own, as of Monday the 11th of October 2021, it will be mandatory to be double vaccinated to receive treatment at The Physio Joint. This will be in effect until further notice.
You will be required to show proof of your double vaccination from via digital certificate, printed version or QR code prior or at the time of your appointment. Strict health measures will continue to apply for physiotherapists, reception staff and patients. This includes:
- Patients arriving are to call from their car to let reception know that they have arrived.
- Once the room is clear, to minimise the amount of people in one room, reception will call you back and advise you that you are able to come straight into the practice.
- Both you and your physiotherapist will need to wear personal protective equipment (masks).
- You will need to wash your hands before treatment and prior to payment at the front desk.
- Remember to sign in and out using our QR code.
- Extra vigilant disinfecting of surfaces between consultations will be maintained.
We currently have all four physiotherapist’s working; Damien Cummins, Ben Balcomb, Lexi Unicomb and Lyndall McLean.